General Anxiety Disorder And Panic Attack Treatment: 1 Tip On How To Deal With Anxiety Effectively!

Did you know that general anxiety disorder can be helped with a panic attack treatment? This is because a panic attack is at the high-end of the scale of anxiety. It is all related. People can have general anxiety disorder and never experience a panic attack, but after a person has a panic attack, generally it leaves them in a confused and anxious state about what just happened, and when it will strike again without notice.
Who am I to reveal what I want to tell you below? I have suffered with general anxiety disorder from since I was a small child and was never able to put my finger on what was actually causing me anxiety and to always feel scared and afraid of what seemed everyday normal occurrences. As I had no treatment for anxiety in the past, and at times in my life it grew and manifested into severe panic attacks. Some lasting hours because I didn't know any good panic attack treatment and continued to fight with it until it would finally settle down! I have learnt various coping techniques since then of how to deal with anxiety. Some good, and some not so effective, but I want to share with you one that made so much logical sense to me that I couldn't find any valid reason why it wouldn't work. So this was the astounding discovery that I made!
Change the outside to change the inside or change your physiology to change your psychology!
This is what I mean. When you smile, is it because you told yourself to smile? 99 times out of 100 it's because something happened and something within you told you that the appropriate action is to smile. The feeling from within resulted in a physical change. Now try this. Try smiling for 10 seconds while trying to feel sad at the same time! You CAN'T do it! So how can we use this to our advantage?
Since it follows that what you feel on the inside also shows on the outside, would it be possible for the reverse to also be true? If you forced yourself to smile, it would change the mood within you thus reducing your anxiety level. Can you see how to deal with your anxiety using this simple method? Practice smiling more and smile more often throughout the day. If you want to make it a more genuine smile, make sure your eyes are also smiling. This is noticed when you can see wrinkles at the sides of the eyes.
You can try it on all kinds of negative emotions. When you're feeling angry, try changing your physiology instead of your psychology. THEY ARE VERY CLOSELY LINKED! To take it a step further than just a smile, change your whole body language to portray the new positive emotion you want to feel! If you feel scared and fearful (due to anxiety or other reasons), put on a confident stance that is strong and powerful. If it helps, think of someone who you deem to be incredibly confident and try to physically imitate their actions and stance.
Body language accounts for 93% of all communication between humans and what you feel on the inside shows on the outside and it is how we know without asking how someone is feeling. We read body language subconsciously and it beyond our conscious recognition. So like I have said above, reverse your whole body language to the emotion you are feeling and use the outside to change the inside!
I was diagnosed and medicated for many years as bi-polar with anxiety issues and I was sure this was a very inaccurate diagnosis of me. I just felt there was more to it. It wasn't until I tried this program that I discovered some fascinating facts that actually made more sense to me and seemed to describe me VERY well!
What made the program content even more appealing for me was it gives an all NATURAL (no medications) general anxiety and panic attack treatment that has helped educate me on the condition as well as FINALLY give me some relief!
Go check it out for yourself now! I'm glad I did!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6209465


4 comments:

  1. When i have a panic attack this is what happens, always in this specific order:
    well first, it always seems to happen when i am driving, i guess i feel like i have the least amount of control due to the people around me, especially when there is a lot of traffic i guess...
    how long do panic attacks last

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this article, I really think this website needs more attention.  I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.
    BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN MALIBU

    ReplyDelete
  3. rrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lupus,Lymne Disease,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.  .Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,
    Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  /  .  even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs,it class products at affordable prices because how awful it is with this lung dictions . I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life, certainly total cure herbs is the formula to get over Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.

    ReplyDelete